Latest News (Updated 29/04/2022)
*** IF YOU HAVE A DENTAL EMERGENCY PLEASE telephone 01407 710491 ***
(Information published is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Please be aware that different rules apply to different areas and at different times - please satisfy yourself that you are in compliance with the law as it applies to you)
The whole team at “The Old Lookout” thank you for your understanding and patience during the COVID pandemic - we very much appreciate your support. We are pleased to say that our service has nearly returned to normal and we hope to remove the last restrictions as soon as we can - please be aware that it remains a legal requirement in Wales to wear a mask in healthcare settings unless you have a n exemption.
We now have an “open door” policy and our waiting room is now available again for those who wish to use it. In order to protect our more vulnerable clients and staff, we ask that:
- please do not attend if you have COVID or any COVID symptoms
- If you have respiratory illness (cough, cold) please contact the practice before attending
- please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early - you will be asked to wait in your car.
- only patients (and, if necessary, one accompanying adult) may use the waiting room
- it is practice policy that those using the waiting room wear a mask. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, we ask that you wait in your car or outside the building.
- Confirmation phone-calls will not be made after 1st September - please ensure that we have your correct contact details to ensure you receive e-mails or postal reminders.
- If you are unable to attend your next appointment, Please let us know with as much notice as possible If you fail to attend your appointment, you will be charged for the time.
Links to further advice and information
For more information about how we are working to ensure your safety during the COVID-19 pandemic - please follow the link HERE.
There is information about self help on our website - additional advice can be found by following the links below - they open in a new window:
Oral Health foundation - general advice about dentistry and self help.
NHS Wales - information about a whole range of health issues including dentistry.
Welcome to Cemaes Bay Dental Practice.
We are a small practice dedicated to providing individual, high quality care to our clients at affordable prices.
Our aim it to use the latest techniques to help you look after your teeth, providing you with a comfortable mouth which looks great with the long-term goal of keeping your smile for life.
We hope that you find our web-site useful - if you cannot find the information you require please do not hesitate to contact us on 01407 710491 for more information.
While Stephen Cully still has limited space for new patients, we regret that David Meacher and Rhian Culley are not able to accept any new patients at this time.
Site last updated: 02/12/2021